TCBOTB

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thank you! (PSC Halloween Blog Hop)

OMGoodness!  Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful and nice comments about my banner.  I'm currently on a cruise with my friend and my husband called and told me to log in and check out my blog.  Thanks for all the support and the followers.  I just started my blog to participate in this blog hop.   I will definitely be posting more creations when I'm back!  In fact, I just finished a mini Disney album and Harry Potter Gatefold album.  Once I'm back from the cruise, I'll post some pics!  Have a great day, everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. AMY!!! I just received your banner and I will tell you this -- it's FANTASTIC! Your pictures do not do it justice at all. There is an incredible amount of detail in the banner ...mixed with SO much love. Thank YOU so much for your time and talent! I'm sure looking forward to seeing much more from you!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete